This conference focused on helping families and individuals build assets and plan for the future through two programs. A variety of expert panelists discussed Secure Choice and the California Earned Income Tax Credit (EITC) and what is needed for their successful implementation.
- John Chiang, California State Treasurer
- Betty Yee, California State Controller
- Chris Hoene, California Budget & Policy Center
- Marisabel Torres, National Council of La Raza
- Christopher Brown, PolicyLink
- Pete Manzo, United Ways of California
The event was hosted by United Ways of California, California Asset Building Coalition, California Budget & Policy Center, Asset Funders Network and Southern California Grantmakers.
For more information, click here.