We look for people who are driven to make positive change in California.
By joining the California Budget & Policy Center team, you’ll step into an inclusive workplace culture where we value lived experiences, learning, and growing together. Are you looking to create a more just and equitable California? Then our team of researchers, communicators, and collaborators is for you!
We pride ourselves in working with staff to create a work-life balance and offer a competitive benefits package. Below is a sample of some of our benefits:
- Employer-paid medical, dental, and vision
- Family leave
- Flexible schedules
- Flexible spending accounts for health, dependent care, and transportation
- Hybrid, in-person, and telework arrangements
- Paid time off (holiday, sick, personal, vacation)
- Professional development opportunities
- Retirement plan (generous employer contribution after one year of service)
If you are committed to crafting policy pathways that expand economic opportunities and promote the well-being of all Californians, we hope you consider joining our team.
The Budget Center is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values having staff who come from communities most impacted by the policies and issues our organization seeks to improve. We especially encourage people of color, LGBTQ+ people, transgender and gender non-conforming people, and people with disabilities to apply.