Name: California Budget & Policy Center
Contact: Mauricio Torres, Communications Strategist, e: email@example.com
The California Budget & Policy Center (Budget Center) is seeking an agency with proven expertise in website design and development, commitment to advancing social justice, and experience working with economic and social justice organizations to create a robust, engaging, highly effective, and accessible new web presence to replace its current website (www.calbudgetcenter.org).
The Budget Center is in the “information business.” Its primary products are:
- Briefs, fact sheets, and the occasional long-form report
- A website, commentary, and related e-blast/e-newsletter capacities
- Media advisories and press releases
- Analytical charts, tables, and the occasional infographic
- Social media activities that support, and expand the reach of, all of the above.
Additionally, we would like to expand our media products to include more videos and interactive data visualizations.
The Budget Center is seeking a new website that keeps our audiences and quality content at the forefront of the project. Budget Center staff will work with the selected vendor in achieving a user-friendly, visually engaging, accessible website — to be launched by January 3, 2022 — for our core audiences and visitors that:
- Directs users to the information they want and need
- Emphasizes easy navigation, search options, and multiple paths to access information
- Highlights the Budget Center’s established brand along with visuals and content representative of Californians of color and Californians with low and middle incomes
- Encourages users to engage in multiple actions — or conversions — on the site.